Monday, February 13, 2012

How did your final projects differ from the initial storyboards?

My final project on Expressions looked almost as on my storyboard.  The only thing  different was the photo gallery which in the original storyboard was a slideshow and I also thought about having a bigger picture as my background image on each page.   On Wix was exactly what I envisioned for my web site all together, maybe better.  Another difference from my story board was that I added another page, so instead of four I had five.  I wanted to achieve a clean, simple and sophisticated look to my web site.  With neutral colors and making only the photos shine.  It was perfect on Wix, it was exactly what I wanted.  On Expressions was also good, I had achieved most of what I envisioned for my web site.  My colors were neutral (from the template, cream), even though I had no courage to change them on the code side, still it looked great. I was happy with both results.  I cannot believe how close I got from my storyboard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sun