Monday, January 16, 2012

Additional Comments on Readings

It is fascinating to me how there is a math formula to find out how many different colors a pixel can display.  Math is everywhere!!  Also, I did not know that even if the graphics are 24-bit, it will appear to be in low resolution because your pixels can’t display that color depth- the monitor has to fake it. Another fascinating fact is how a browser-safe color is, by their RGB values and percentages of each color.  I absolutely enjoyed the straight to the point numbers of each color, so easy to chart them in order. But I am also happy that there is no need to think of that, unless like the book stated: “you are in a third world country or New Mexico,” is always good to know the browser-safe colors.
      I really enjoyed the idea of making an image map for my upcoming web page.  The creative possibilities are endless, and choosing “the one” for me will be an exciting challenge (server-side, client-side).  Can’t wait!  
  Very interesting that I have to pick codes to use quotation marks on the web page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sun