Monday, January 23, 2012

Will you be more critical of websites in the future with regards to the information they contain? How will this information apply to your website projects you will be creating?

Absolutely!  I guess anyone can create a website, gather some images and through two sentences together without giving much thought.  But I feel more confident that I am able to spot a bad website against a good one, now that I know what to look for and try to be able not to fall into the traps of the bad design and content. 
I will have to make sure to have a blue print as to what I want to write for my web page and organizing the chunks of information will be a great help in making certain that my web site is coherent and user friendly.  That should be my first task; just to have a plan should be a good beginning.  Also, being simple is the way to go.  Keeping the design and context simple and direct to the point should help the viewers have a better time browsing through my website.  Plus, having a way to go back to the main page or other pages is another aspect that most website lacks of, and I must have on mine. Nevertheless, I hope to achieve simplicity and functionality all together for my website project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Sun