Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Extra #1 (Week #2)

What a work out!!  Thank goodness I have Austin sitting next to me.  He helped me starting on this task.  The process of copy and paste was a tad boring, but it was fun to see the many different blog names and seeing John's "Glamour Shots" picture (nice picture on his profile) many times was definitely fun. But after I had added at least two web addresses I was stuck and that was when Michele gave me some important information (after I had the web address of each person in the box, I had to use the space bar to add as a link).  Afterwords I realized I had added the two by accident!! I have no idea how I did it. Hopefully this will be the only time I get something done without really knowing how I did it.

I absolutely enjoyed Mandi Freese's "Frozen" Blog!! Love the choice of words.
Thank you Michele for staying until I was done, it was great to get a head start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Sun